what are you reading now
How They Were Found, Matt Bell
From Old Notebooks, Evan Lavender-Smith
classic you’ve been meaning to read
Don Quixote, Miguel De Cervantes
last book you finished in a single sitting
Not sure I've ever done this, but if I have it would've been Reader's Block by David Markson.
book you borrowed and never returned
Pale Fire, Vladimir Nabokov
if you could subscribe to only one literary journal
best thing you’ve read online recently
"There Is This Woman Who Gets Me What I Need" by Andrew Richmond in The Collagist.
most anticipated upcoming release
The selected and new Barry Hannah.
recommended reading list:
Books I Might Teach Next Semester
- Kissed By by Alexandra Chasin
- Scorch Atlas by Blake Butler
- Molloy by Samuel Beckett
- Dear Everybody by Michael Kimball
- Bob, or Man on Boat by Peter Markus
- Michael Martone by Michael Martone
- In the Heart of the Heart of the Country by William Gass
- Why Did I Ever by Mary Robison